A Picture's Worth a Million Words

On the one P Day Kennedy had while in the MTC, she tried to email us some pictures from the MTC.  Unfortunately, none of them came through.  Then I got an email from a missionary mom from my Australia email group.  Her daughter entered the MTC the same day as Kennedy, flew to Australia with Kennedy and then got assigned to the same area!  Her mom has friends that live in Sydney and they met up with our group of sisters at the Stake center in Sydney their first day there.  They took this photo and she was kind enough to forward it on to me!  Kennedy will not be happy when she sees I posted a picture of her after flying for 18 hours, but hopefully she has mastered the art of forgiveness by the time she gets home and sees this!

 After telling this other missionary mom that I hadn't seen any of her photos from the MTC either, she sent me these that their district took together.  




No comments:

Post a Comment